Coffee, books, cycling, and of course investing. These are some of the passions we have at Pender.
The company was founded in 2003 to invest in emerging technology companies. From a couple of investing misfits our company has grown. By seeking out and hiring the most qualified, talented and experienced people to fill the roles we advertised we have evolved naturally into a diverse and inclusive workforce of over 30 people.
We have found that being diverse and inclusive simply makes us better. We have more rounded conversations, which lead to smarter decisions, which drive performance for our clients. Not all of us have backgrounds in financial services and this is one of the best ways in which we are diverse – we bring a range of knowledge and experience to every scenario.
You’ll find us a very hard working bunch here. Here are some of our values :
- Integrity – doing all things at Pender “the right way” – from investing to hiring.
- An entrepreneurial spirit – questioning everything; nothing is impossible.
- Balance – making sure everyone has a healthy work / life balance, according to their individual situations.
- Team players – being each other’s biggest fans.
- Communication – providing strong and open lines of communication for idea sharing and respectful listening.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. If you think you would be a good fit and an asset to our company, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have the following openings
At this time we have no openings.