Marketing Coordinator – Vancouver
PenderFund Capital Management Ltd (“Pender”) is an independent, employee-owned, value-based investment firm in Vancouver, offering investment funds to investors across Canada. We are one of the fastest growing investment firms in Canada, and our goal is to be the first choice for investors looking to protect and grow their capital.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join the Marketing Team, based from our Vancouver Head Office. This is an exciting position for someone entering the Marketing profession or at an early stage in their Marketing career. This position is the hub of the Marketing team and offers a wide variety of experience, with areas of responsibility across all Marketing functions and with almost every project.
The ideal candidate:
- You have a passion for marketing and are tuned into the trends and best practices.
- You are conscientious and thrive on ensuring everything is running smoothly.
- You are efficient and easily prioritise tasks.
- You bring ideas for new marketing initiatives and recommendations for improving internal processes.
- Design: Be an in-house resource, have a hand in everything from invitations to templates and sales collateral.
- Events: Research venues and speakers, organize logistics both in Vancouver and across Canada.
- Website: Assist with website maintenance, upload and update content, manage the image library and review analytics.
- Digital Marketing: Assist with campaign elements and analysis.
- Email Marketing: Contribute to campaigns.
- Copywriting: Edit and proof-read copy for a range of materials, draft copy.
- Translations: Manage our translation service; format and distribute translated materials.
- Merchandise: Manage all merchandise requests, source suppliers, negotiate price and control quality.
- PowerPoint: Build, modify and maintain PowerPoint slide libraries and presentations.
- Performance Data: Manage the monthly distribution of Fund performance data internally and across our third party channels.
- Reporting: Monthly reporting on all marketing activity, outcomes and analysis.
- Other opportunities: There is always a place to recommend marketing initiatives, to research and write content, take on more responsibility subject to skill set and career aspirations.
- To undertake all projects cost effectively.
- To manage necessary third party relationships.
- To undertake other administrative and marketing responsibilities as required by an agile and lean marketing team.
Qualifications and experience:
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or a closely related field.
- Proven marketing experience, internships, voluntary or corporate all considered, subject to your career status.
- Demonstrable use or knowledge of a range of marketing tools and platforms.
- Considered an asset: Experience working in the financial services sector.
- As a marketing professional you will be a creative thinker with excellent written communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- You are organized, motivated and hardworking, with the ability to problem solve, prioritize, multitask and work to deadlines.
What’s in it for you?
- This position comes with a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package with opportunities for ongoing professional development and career advancement.
Candidates can apply by emailing a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. We will be accepting applications as long as this posting appears on the Pender website. We thank all those who apply, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.